SpecSeal LCI Sealant is a versatile and economical intumescent sealant that has excellent caulking properties as well as high build properties on vertical or overhead surfaces. This single grade may be caulked (standard cartridge or bulk loaded), knifed or troweled. In addition, SpecSeal LCI Sealant does not contain PCB's or asbestos.
SpecSeal LCI Sealant is storage stable (when stored according to the manufacturer's recommendations), and will not separate or shrink when dried. SpecSeal Series LCI Sealant will adhere to all common construction and penetrant materials and contains no solvents that might adversely effect plastic pipes or cable jackets.
- Economical: High performance without the high price
- Highly Intumescent: Expands up to 8 times
- Excellent Smoke Seal
- Water Resistant: Will not re-emulsify when dry
- Water-Based for easy installation, cleanup, and disposal
- Acoustically Tested: Reduces noise transmission
- Safe...Low VOC's, No Solvents, Non-Halogenated
10.1 oz tube