All ArmorCore fiberglass panels are made of multiple layers of woven roving ballistic grade fiberglass cloth impregnated with a thermoset polyester resin and compressed into flat rigid sheets. The production technique and materials used provide the controlled internal delamination to permit the capture of a penetrating projectile.
Level 1 Benefits
- Product needs to bend – Level 1 offers flexibility
- Two Layers of Level 1 is equivalent to Level 3
- Non-Ricocheting – captures the bullet
- UL752 Standard for Bullet Resisting Equipment – Level 1 Paragraph 4.3
- One Hour Fire Rating Per ASTM E119-98